Summer is fast approaching. It’s time to break out the cool, refreshing cocktails, perfectly chilled with Spirits On Ice ice balls. If you’re ready to whip up some thirst-quenching drinks that are perfect for summer sippin’ at the beach, lake or pool, here are a few irresistible recipes to try.
Rosemary Gin Fizz
This cocktail requires you to make your own simple syrup, but it’s easy and quick. For the rosemary simple syrup, just combine the following ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
Bring the mixture to a boil and stir it until all the sugar dissolves. Let it cool to room temperature and then strain it into an airtight container until you’re ready to use it.
To make a rosemary gin fizz with your simple syrup, combine the following ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 to 15 seconds:
- 2 ounces of gin
- 1 ounce of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce of rosemary simple syrup
- 1 large egg white
- 2 ounces of seltzer water
Pour it into a glass over a Spirits On Ice ice ball. Garnish with a lemon round and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
This drink just sounds dreamy, doesn’t it? Simply follow the steps below to make one for yourself and a friend.
- Combine 12 ounces of orange juice with 3 ounces of light rum. Set aside ⅓ of the mixture.
- Place a Spirits On Ice ice ball in two glasses and pour ⅔ of the orange juice mixture into both glasses. Then, set them aside.
- Mix the reserved orange juice mixture with 2 tablespoons of grenadine. Slowly pour the grenadine mixture into each glass so that it settles onto the bottom and creates an ombré effect, like a sunset.
- Garnish with lime slices and enjoy.
If you want something fun AND delicious, this drink is it. To make Mermaid Lemonade for four, combine the following ingredients:
- ¼ cup of Blue curacao
- 1 cup of white rum
- 2 cups of lemonade
Put a Spirits On Ice ice ball into four cups and Pour the mixture over the ice. Garnish with lemon slices and Maraschino cherries for the perfect finish.
Need an Ice Ball Machine to Craft Your Summer Drinks?
No problem. Contact Spirits On Ice for more information on how our ice ball machine works and how to get one.